Policy on protecting personal information
- We observe laws, ordinances and other rules related to protecting personal information.
- We obtain personal information fairly and legally and only to the required extent.
- We use personal information only for the purposes originally stated.
- We ensure that the details of personal information are maintained accurately and kept up-to-date.
- We protect personal information against leakage, loss and damage and manage it safely.
- When personal information is provided to a third party, we appropriately handle it in conformity with the protection law.
- We handle complaints regarding personal information properly and promptly.
Procedures for protecting personal information
- Purposes of using personal information
Personal information may be used within the scope of the following (1) and (2) only when required to conduct our business:
- For purchases and contracts, as well as a follow-up service for instruments, other products and merchandise
- To provide related information and announcements
- Providing personal information to third parties
Personal information is never provided to third parties without prior first-person informed consent.
- Management of personal information
We manage personal information accurately and keep it up-to-date within the scope required to achieve the purpose of use.
- Disclosure, correction, suspension of utilization and other use of personal information
- When personal information disclosure is requested by the relevant person themself, we respond to the request within a reasonable time period.
- When incorrect information emerges and correction or suspension of use is required following the disclosure based on (1), we respond to the request within a reasonable time period. When the correction or suspension of use is implemented, we immediately notify the relevant person themself.